Senior Full Stack Engineer
Similari is an AI-based insights service that changes how organizations gain strategic and competitive value from scientific data, clinical trials, press releases, patents, and financial data.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and ambitious Full-stack Software Engineer which is greatly familiar with Angular, NodeJS, and other client-side technologies.
You will work collaboratively with a small (yet growing) team of professional SW engineers, actively contributing to real-life product delivery with complex architecture.
Join a group of professional, fun, committed engineers, contributing and shaping the future of Similari’s platform.
- Design and implement insight, analytic and search capabilities
- Work collaboratively with professional developers to deliver high-quality technical solutions
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for all FE team members
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fitting to standards
- Work with CTO/PM and bridge the gap between product requirements and technical implementation
- Be agile, adapt quickly to the fast-pacing work environment, while not losing view of the big picture
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with Web application design and programming
- Experience as a front-end Angular software engineer
- Experience as a NodeJS back-end software engineer
- SQL DB experience (Postgres/MySQL)
- Object oriented design and coding skills
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects and product managers
- Motivated developer with proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with AWS managed services and architecture – an advantage
- Flexible work arrangement