Similari is an AI-based insights service that changes how organizations gain strategic and competitive value from scientific data, clinical trials, press releases, patents, and financial data.
We are expanding our sales team and looking for customer success managers. In this role you will partner with Similari’s sales, marketing and engineering leaders to manage and support new and existing customers of Similari’s insights solution that improve innovation and business strategy by streamlining and automating technical data access. You will drive the solution introduction, validation and deployment cycles and support sales, business development and partner recruitment to maximize Similari’s bookings, success and brand awareness.
You will be responsible for driving revenue retention and growth for Similari’s global accounts. The role requires a strong focus on up-selling existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through solution selling, account planning and orchestration, collaboration with cross-functional partners; while understanding the client business environment.
This is a great opportunity for professionals that are passionate about developing and executing go-to-marketing strategies for technology products and want to be part of an experienced, fast-moving and committed team.
- Establish meaningful relationships and maintain customer satisfaction from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Provide a value proposition for our products and services Manage and forecast fast upsell/ renewal cycles.
- Serve as a client contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Leveraging and maintaining sales tools for POC management and progress tracking (Hubspot).
- Participate in events and activities to support communication of Similari message.
- Be on top of the competition, vendor and partner ecosystem and provide actionable insights into the marketing and product domains.
- Help develop Similari’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- You have 2+ years of relevant customer success experience.
- Experience selling into SMB and Mid-Market accounts.
- Experience developing relationships with strategic prospects and customers.
- A proven ability to exceed goals and metrics and promote growth for your customers.
- Willingness to work some evenings to support US clients.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills in English, additional European languages-an advantage.
- Accustomed to working effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience in intellectual property – an advantage.