Similari is an award-winning, innovative startup on a mission to revolutionize the way organizations access and consume patent and technical data and gain ongoing value from it.
We are building our marketing team and looking for a Marketing Manager. In this role you will collaborate with sales and marketing to execute Similari’s marketing strategy, you will support our brand awareness activities, and lead various marketing projects. You will take an active role in shaping Similari’s marketing roadmap and have the chance to space marketing and GTM strategies for an industry-leading company in a growing and exciting market. You will engage with multiple cross-company functions and get to work with a team of leaders with a successful track record in building and scaling technology companies.
This is a great opportunity for professionals that are passionate about developing and executing marketing for technology products in a rapidly growing market and want to be part of an experienced, fast-moving and committed team.
- Help develop Similari’s unique messaging and position and share through an engaging story.
- Take part in developing and implementing digital marketing activities/campaigns in focus on market segments for personalized, targeted communications.
- Develop and optimize marketing campaigns such as webinars, online/offline events, online advertising, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and target audience challenges. Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Build and optimize our marketing workflows and automation for B2B audience
- Manage email marketing and lead-nurturing campaigns
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and quality content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit)
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across Marketing, GTM, and Product teams to execute and monitor campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position (Marketing Operations Manager, Digital Marketing Manager), preferably at a B2B SaaS / Tech company / a start-up
- Experienced in delivering strong results in a fast-moving environment
- Good understanding of B2B Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Detail-oriented with an ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple, ongoing projects
- Optimistic, team player, fast learner and great communicator
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, early adopter of new technologies
- A data-driven methodologist, experience with driving results based on data insights.
- Consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Experience in analytics or competitive intelligence products marketing
- Experience in SEO and optimizing landing pages, conversion forms, and user funnels
- Hands-on experience in Hubspot
- Experience with HTML, CSS & WordPress
- Experience in paid media campaigns and acquisition