Similari is an AI-based insights service that changes how organizations gain strategic and competitive value from scientific data, clinical trials, press releases, patents, and financial data.
We’re looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our expanding team in Israel. In this role, you will partner with Similari’s sales, marketing, and engineering teams to identify new customers who can benefit from Similari’s solution to improve business intelligence and strategy by streamlining technical data.
You will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, developing, and acquiring new customers. You may work with partners to identify new business opportunities or leverage other tactics to build your pipeline.
This is a great opportunity for professionals making their first steps and wanting to be part of an experienced, fast-moving, and committed team.
About The Role
- The Junior Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Similari’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value of Similari’s solution
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with Similari’s Insights service
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- 2 years of sales experience in a closing role at a SaaS company; experience in the Business intelligence or Competitive intelligence space preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Track record of success and overachievement
- Experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Collaborative, high-energy teammate
- Able to effectively and consistently manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Native English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred; or equivalent relevant work experience